Nalpac’s Customer Portal is an online interface that accounts use to view and upload orders.
- Review orders, tracking, and invoices
- Create custom catalogs, including top sellers by brand, category, and attribute
- Upload orders by Nalpac SKU, UPC, or manufacturer part number
- Upload multiple orders with different ship-to addresses in one spreadsheet
- Upload file formats for Amazon and eBay
- Customize packing list
PRODUCT DATA CENTER
Click Here to visit our product data center which includes access to the product data feeds listed below - make sure that you are logged in to gain full access.
- View Nalpac inventory (updated hourly)
- View item dimensions (updated daily)
- View MAP and MSRP pricing (updated daily)
API (APPLICATION PROGRAMMING INTERFACE)
Connect to our database with Nalpac Connect API.
The API connection allows ecommerce retailers to sync website inventory with Nalpac’s for seamless stocking and order fulfillment. Our state-of-the-art, fully documented API can be accessed using our in-house developers, your developer, or third-party software.
- Use our online help guide to learn how to connect to our API
- Automate order entry
- Sync Nalpac product information with your website’s product offerings
- Get real-time access to inventory information
- Import order status, details, and tracking information
Shop anywhere, anytime with the Nalpac Mobile App.
Look up products using the convenient search and filter functions, scan barcodes to add items to your cart, and order for multiple store locations from one account, all from an app-enabled device.
- Sophisticated search filters display top sellers
- Restock products by scanning the box UPC barcode
- Share wishlists with employees or multiple locations
- Share shopping carts with your Nalpac sales rep
- Merge shopping carts for multiple locations into one order
- Available in the App Store and Google Play